Collection of Your Personal Data
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect when you visit the Websites or use the Services includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your full name, address, email address, telephone number, payment information, social media profile information, demographic information, such as your age, gender, and hometown, current and previous work history, and technical information, such as your blockchain wallet address, that you voluntarily give to us when you register for the Websites or the Services, or when you choose to participate in accessing or using the Websites or the Services. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal data of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain aspects of the Websites and the Services.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Websites or the Services, such as your IP address, your device type, your browser type, your operating system, the web pages you viewed on the Websites, how long you spent on a page of the Websites, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Websites, and/or the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Websites. If you access the Websites from a mobile device, this information may also include your device ID, model, and manufacturer, information about the location of your device, and other interactions with the Websites via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
Use of Your Personal Data
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Websites or the Services for any of the following purposes:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements.
- Contact you and request feedback about your use of the Websites and the Services.
- Create and manage your account and personal profile in connection with the Websites and the Services.
- Deliver advertising, newsletters, and other information to you regarding the Websites and the Services.
- Contact you regarding your account and send information including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages regarding the Websites and the Services.
- Manage our business and perform other business activities as needed.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Websites and the Services.
- Offer you new products, services, and/or recommendations.
- Operate, maintain, and optimize our Websites and the Services, and improve and increase the efficiency and operation of the Websites and the Services.
- Prevent and detect fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and deter and protect against criminal, illegal, or unauthorized activity, including violations of our policies and Terms of Service.
- Process orders, subscriptions, and payments for our Services.
- Respond to product and customer service requests and resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Act in any other way we may describe when you provide personal data to us.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed for any of the following purposes:
Third Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including business and data analysis, processing orders, subscriptions and payments, email delivery, hosting services, IT infrastructure and support, customer service, advertising and marketing assistance and communications, and other similar services. These service providers may collect and/or use your information, including information that identifies you personally, to assist us in achieving the above purposes.
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to comply with applicable law, to respond to legal process, to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, to cooperate with law enforcement or regulatory investigations, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may, in our sole discretion, share your information with government agencies or other regulatory bodies and law enforcement officials, or as otherwise permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Pixel Tags
Third Party Advertising and Marketing
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
We may also partner with certain third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on the Websites through the use of first party cookies, third-party cookies, and tools that send hashed lead information to, among other things, collect, analyze, and track users’ use of the Websites and the Services, determine the popularity of certain advertisements, content, features, and products, and better understand online activity. By accessing the Websites or using the Services, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party vendors, whose analytics and tracking services are governed by their own privacy policies and terms.
Third Party Plugins and Extensions
Our Websites and the Services may include plugins and extensions from other companies, including social media companies and wallet providers. These plugins and extensions may collect information, such as information about the pages you visit and your blockchain transaction history, and share it with the company that created the plugin or the extension even if you do not click on the plugin or the extension. By accessing the Websites or using the Services, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party plugins and extensions, which are governed by the terms and the privacy policies of the companies that created them.
Third Party Sites and External Links
If you want to learn more about the personal data that we have about you, or you would like to request and obtain a copy of your information, update, change, or delete that information, please contact us using the contact information provided below. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting us using the contact information provided below. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party.
We use physical, administrative, and technical security measures to help protect your personal data. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal data you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any data disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security of your personal data. You transmit such data at your own risk.
If you make a purchase using the Websites or the Services, your payment information is collected by a third-party payment processor and transmitted to it directly via an encrypted connection. Our payment processors use, process, and store your information in accordance with their own privacy policies, and they maintain that they are PCI compliant.
We may retain your personal data as long as you continue to use the Services, have an account with us, or for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which that information was collected as outlined in our policies, or as required or permitted by law. We may continue to retain your personal data even after you deactivate your account and/or cease to use the Services if such retention is reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements, and/or protect our legitimate interests. Where your personal data is no longer required for these purposes, we will delete it.
Data Access and Control
You may have certain additional rights depending on your location:
- If you are a user in the European Economic Area or United Kingdom, you have certain rights under the respective European and UK General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”). These include the right to: (i) request access and obtain a copy of your personal data; (ii) request rectification or erasure; (iii) object to or restrict the processing of your personal data; and (iv) request portability of your personal data. Additionally, if we have collected and processed your personal data with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These include the right to: (i) request access to, details regarding, and a copy of the personal information we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties; (ii) request deletion of the personal information that we have collected about you; and (iii) the right to opt-out of sale of your personal information.
- If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, CCPA, or other applicable data protection or privacy laws, please contact us at the email or mailing address provided below, specify your request, and reference the applicable law. We may ask you to verify your identity, or ask for more information about your request. We will consider and act upon any above request in accordance with applicable law. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
- Notwithstanding the above, we cannot edit or delete any information that is stored on a blockchain, for example the Ethereum blockchain, as we do not have custody or control over any blockchains. The information stored on the blockchain may include purchases, sales, and transfers related to your blockchain address(es), smart contract(s), and/or token-based assets, including non-fungible tokens, associated with or held at such address(es).
International Data Transfer and Processing
The information that we collect through or in connection with the Websites and the Services is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above. We may also subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, affiliates or third parties in the United States or countries other than your country of residence. The data-protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. By accessing the Websites, using the Services or providing any personal or other information to us, you expressly consent to such transfer and processing.
Our Websites and Services are directed at individuals over the age of 16. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us using the contact information provided below.